For families or individuals looking to relocate, CORRcrate from Victory Packaging is the better alternative to shipping crates. In 2014, 36.5 percent of people relocated locally, while 63.5 percent relocated interstate.
Corrugated Crates Are Perfect for Moving
For larger items or many small items needed to be stored and relocated, CORRcrate features the space, weight and durability needed for any trip. Compared to 2012, more 4-bedroom dwellers relocated, putting a higher need on durable containers. Not only do containers need to be durable, they need to be light and reliable.
CORRcrate is half the weight of wood yet just as strong. Shipping crates are not flexible enough to meet the growing demand for light and reliable containers. CORRcrate is inherently flexible and can be used to pack in many arrangements.
- In 2014, 36.5 of people moving relocated locally, while 63.5% relocated interstate.
- Compared to 2012, more 4-bedroom dwellers relocated.
- Busiest moving days are June 30, July 31, and August 1st.
- Friday is the most popular moving day.
- There is a larger need for light and reliable moving containers.
- CORRcrate is flexible in its uses and can be used to pack in many arrangements.
Flexible Storage Uses
CORRcrate is an excellent option for individuals looking to pack and store larger items. Large enough to fit many smaller items and keep them safe and damage-free during moving season, CORRcrate can even hold a motorcycle! CORRcrate also fits conveniently in storage units of many sizes if you need your items stored for longer periods of time.
CORRcrate is built with durable material to keep items safe and sound year-round. Whenever the time comes to take your CORRcrate out of storage, it is easily transported in and out without any worries or loads of strain.
- Excellent option for individuals looking to pack large items and store them
- Large enough to fit a motorcycle
- Fits conveniently into storage units of many sizes
- CORRcrate material keeps items safe and sound
- Easily transported in and out of storage units
Ease of Transportation
CORRcrate is conveniently half the weight as wood yet just as strong. During moving season, it can be expected you'll be carrying loads of boxes of all sizes and weight — and some items are just awkward to handle. Compared to shipping crates, CORRcrate can be easily handled due to its light weight and dimensions. It also fits into areas of all sizes, making your relocation that much easier.
CORRcrate is sturdy enough not to bend and break compared to other containers. With sturdiness comes a reduced risk of injury to you and reduced damage to your belongings. Traditional wooden shipping crates are unreliable and can cause damage to your belongings and injuries to you and your family.
- Half the weight of wood, yet just as strong
- Can be easily handled
- Conveniently fits into areas of all sizes
- Sturdy enough not to bend and break
- Reduces risk of injury compared to other moving containers
CORRcrate is perfect for short and long relocations. No matter the distance of your relocation, trust in CORRcrate to keep your treasured personal belongings in the same shape as when they left. To put things into perspective, five CORRcrates occupy the same space as one wood lift van.
For families and individuals looking to relocate internationally, CORRcrates meets and surpasses international shipping requirements giving you the confidence that CORRcrate will keep your items safe. Some containers do not fare well when traversing long distances. CORRcrate is durable and protects your possessions even in the most rugged of conditions. Ultimately, CORRcrate is cost-efficient and allows you to pack more items resulting in a lower overall relocation cost.
- Can be used for moving long distances
- 5 CORRcrates occupy the same space as one wood lift van
- Meets and surpasses international shipping requirements
- Durable and protects your possessions over long distances
- Cost-efficient and allows you to pack more items
CORRcrate, the better alternative to wooden shipping crates, features the space you need at a price you'll love.
- Inside Dimensions: 86.5”x44”x79.75” (LxWxH)
- Usable Space: 175 Cubic Feet
- Outside Dimensions: 89.5”x47”x84.5”
- Outside Cube: 205 Cubic Feet
- Container TARE WEIGHT: Approximately 162 lbs
- CORR-shroud: 92"x49"x115". Keeps CORRcrate waterproof and items free from damage.
If moving is in your future, make it easier with CORRcrate.