Double hung. Bay/bow. Picture. Sliding/gliding. Windows and doors come in a variety of designs and sizes, which can make packaging them tricky. Even the smallest packaging mishap can lead to irreparable damage. This delicate and fragile process requires a team of experts that understand all the complexities involved in panel products. When looking for a packaging solutions company for easily broken and damaged products, it is crucial to partner with a well-rounded packaging solutions company that offers state of the art product engineering and various packaging products that minimize damage
Why find the right packaging solutions can help reduce product damage
Finding the right packaging for windows and doors can be a cumbersome process. Since installing windows and doors requires precise measurements, finding the right packaging size to fit these custom-sized products can have its challenges. In many instances, packaging is specifically designed to avoid and minimize any damage to these fragile products. It is crucial to have an expert packaging engineering team with modern technology tools and software applications that can custom design packaging for windows and doors of all sizes and shapes.
Finding the proper packaging that fits the needs of your product is important to minimize damage. It is also important to find environmentally friendly packaging that helps reduce your company’s carbon footprint. Some of the best packing products include:
- Protective foam: Flexible, durable and rigid. Protects and cushions corner edges such as those found on doors, windows and frames. Made with environmentally friendly properties.
- Paper-based packaging: Paper-based packaging comes in a variety of designs. From Superflute to paper-cushioning, paper-based packaging provides durable and customized protection.
- Honeycomb: More durable than corrugated cardboard, and a less expensive alternative to wood. Honeycomb paper packaging is biodegradable and 100 percent recyclable.
- Bubble cushioning and wrap: Protect products and surfaces from breakage and scratches. Bubble cushioning rolls also protect products from movement inside a box.
- Poly film: Protect from scratches, abrasions and contamination.
- Strapping: Popular choice due to its versatility and low-cost. Used for packaging, sealing, bundling and securing products.
Partner with Victory Packaging for Packaging Design and Engineering Experts
At Victory Packaging, we have packaging engineers who are long-time experts in packaging engineering and design solutions for windows and doors. Our team of experts has the latest technology to create customized package solutions while minimizing product damage and cost.
From an extensive line of environmentally friendly packaging products for windows and doors to vendor managed inventory (VMI) and Just-in-time (JIT) delivery solutions, Victory Packaging is with you every step of the way.
Victory Packaging is your total packaging solutions company. Contact us to find out the best windows and doors packaging solution for your business.